Move Contact and Tickets by MSPintegrations is an Autotask LiveLink that helps to move an Autotask contact from one account to another account. The LiveLink also presents a list of all Autotask tickets for the contact and can move each ticket, as well.
If you are presented with a message telling you the URL is no longer valid, follow the below steps to update your LiveLink to use the current configuration.
Step 1. Launch the Autotask LiveLink Designer
- Inside Autotask, hover the mega-menu at the top-left corner and click Admin
- Click the tab Extensions & Integrations
- Click to expand Autotask Add-Ons
- Click LiveLinks Designer
Step 2. Update the LiveLink
- Locate the LiveLink called Move Contact and Ticket
- Note: You may have named it differently when you created it.
- Right-click the LiveLink and click Edit
- Update the Base URL field to:
- Update the Querystring Values field to:
- Click Save & Close