When a user replies to an Autotask notification, and that reply becomes a new ticket note, you don’t need the entire email history added to the note. Since the reply is on the ticket, you can view the history on the ticket itself.
Email2AT Classic looks for a few reply delimiters to decide where to cut off the email reply. If you find that your ticket notes have extra text, add one of these reply delimiters to the top of your Autotask notification template:
========== Please reply above this line ==========
## Please do not write below this line ##
*** Please enter replies above this line ***
You can complete this by following the steps below:
- Open a web browser, and navigate to your Autotask account here: ww1.autotask.net
- Sign in to your Autotask account, select the Autotask icon in the upper-left corner, and click on Admin.
- Expand the Application-Wide (Shared) Features section, and click on Notification Templates.
- Click on the Service Desk tab.
- Select the appropriate existing template, or click on + New to to create one.
- Within the Email Body section, found under the Email Message heading, add one of the delimiters above, then Save the template.