The initial configuration of Email2AT Classic consists of two basic steps:
- Inbound Email2AT Filter Creation
- Email Forwarding Configuration
Creating a New Email2AT Filter
To create a new inbound filter in Email2AT, please complete the following steps:
1. Open a web browser, and navigate to our secure MSPintegrations Login Page here: https://secure.mspintegrations.com/auth/login
2. Sign in using your existing Autotask credentials, and you will be taken to your account page.
3. On the left-side menu, select the option for Inbound Addresses, found under the Email2AT heading.
4. Next, select the Create New icon in the blue box, and on the next page enter the prefix for your new Email2AT email address.
The other tabs displayed (New Tickets, Ticket Notes, and Task Notes) will be used to configure how those processes are handled in Autotask. These will be covered in a subsequent support article.
Email Forwarding Configuration
Once a new inbound address has been created in Email2AT, you may send an email directly to that Email2AT address for testing purposes. The last step is to choose an existing email, or create a new email, on your domain that will forward all emails to the Email2AT address you set up. For example, if your company uses firstname.lastname@example.org, then you will setup email forwarding to send all mail from email@example.com to ==> firstname.lastname@example.org.