When Email2AT Classic creates any new Ticket or Note, it’s says it was created by a particular user at our company. Can I change that?
When Email2AT Classic authenticates to the Autotask API (ATWS), it does so with the user account of a particular user in your Autotask system (usually the person who setup the Email2AT system). ATWS automatically marks anything created by ATWS as being created by the user that accesses ATWS, so Email2AT will always look like it is working as this account.
The only workaround to this is to create a new user in Autotask specifically for Email2AT (or other API tools). This way, all tickets will be created by ATWS, and it will be more clear as to who is doing what in Autotask.
To change the user Email2AT authenticates as, please complete the following steps:
1. Open a web browser, and navigate to our secure MSPintegrations Login Page here: https://secure.mspintegrations.com/auth/login
2. Sign in using your existing Autotask credentials, and you will be taken to your account page.
3. In the upper-right corner, select Settings, then select Autotask Credentials. Confirm that the account is listed here, and, if not, then add it.
4. On the left-side menu, select the option for Inbound Addresses, found under the Email2AT heading.
5. Select the Edit icon for each address you would like to change the user for.
6. On the Overview tab, use the API Credentials field to select the Autotask user you would like associated with that Email2AT address.