Email2AT Classic can add notes to tickets in three different ways:
- Client Access Portal
- Autotask Webservices API (ATWS)
- Autotask Add Ticket Email Service (ATES)
The method can be configured within your Email2AT account. Please complete the steps listed below:
- Open a web browser, and navigate to our secure MSPintegrations Login Page here: https://secure.mspintegrations.com/auth/login
- Sign in using your existing Autotask credentials, and you will be taken to your account page.
- On the left-side menu, select the option for Inbound Addresses, found under the Email2AT heading.
- Select the Ticket Notes tab.
- Find the option for Create Notes Via, then select the desired option.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Please view the following article for additional clarification: Note Status Is Not Changing